Chris Shackleton BA BAI MIEI FIS
Chris has 30 years at the forefront of 3D, survey and IT technology. His range of skills and experience allows him to identify problems and provide innovative, cost-effective and practical solutions. He provides client focused services with direct personal involvement on all projects.
Chris has experience in
- Projects from single house to multi-million infra-structure developments
- CAD, 3D visualisation, photomontage and BIM design
- Sunlight, daylight and shadow analysis
- land registry, ground topo and photogrammetric survey
- civil/structural engineering design (roads, bridges, commercial and industrial).
- bespoke software design & development
- Development of in-house and external training and marketing videos for 3rd party semi-state and private organisations.
Chris has worked for a wide variety of client over his career including:
- State & Semi-State: Iarnrod Eireann – National Railway, DAA - Airport Authority, ESBI Power Transmission, OPW Office Public Works, NRA - National Roads Authority and numerous Local Authorities throughout Ireland.
- Consulting Engineers: Roughan & O’Donovan, Arups, WS Atkins, Parkman, Scott Wilson, RPS, WYG
- Architects: Downey Planning, Zahad, Libeskind, Scott Tallon Walker, Henry J Lyons, RKD, BSM, CSR
- Commercial: Ballymore Properties, Barwa Media, QIQ, Michael McNamara, Sheraton Hotels International, Castlethorn, Roadstone Provinces, Applegreen, Kingspan, CRH Group, Treasury Holdings
- Survey Companies: OSi & OSNI - National Mapping Agencies, Simmons Mapping, Irish Engineering Surveys, Irish Air Surveys.
- Golf Designers: Landmark National/Greg Norman Golf Design, Christy O’Connor, Patrick Merrigan, Martin Hawtree, Jack Nicklaus, Nick Faldo, Robert Trent Jones Jr
- Golf Courses Courses: Lahinch, Old Portmarnock, The Old Head, St Andrews (old course), The K Club and Ballybunnion Golf Clubs.